Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a Thank you to the Flemings!



I would like to send out a special Thank You, to my #1 Fans... Mr. & Mrs. Bronc Fleming, these 2 love birds have supported me so much in my career and I can't tell them enough how thankful that I am. I just recently created their 2008 Christmas Photo Card and it was so much fun, as everything that I do for these two always is!!!

Thank you for all of your support!
You guys mean the world the ME!

LOVE
JAGE

No comments: