Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Monday, December 15, 2008

Quade and Kross Hiatt





I got to take some neat shots of these 2 amazing kids over the weekend in Las Vegas. Quade & Kross Hiatt, they were so much fun to shoot and they were troopers! They loved the Arcade at the MGM Grand...here is a little sneak peak of the photo shoot, Enjoy. Thanks Tygh for letting me do this in Vegas, you have AMAZING kids!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Those kids are precious!