Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Zane Austin...is 1!

Zane Austin Van Beek turned One on Saturday, January 10th, Jon & Gayle had a birthday party for him on Sunday. His brothers Zack & Zeek are so PROUD of him!! They cooked out and had lots and lots of birthday cake as you will notice it is all over EVERYONE'S faces!!!! We had so much fun!!
I can't believe that he is one, time sure does FLY by!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year.
Enjoy!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that our little baby Zane is so GROWN UP!
MOM