Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Claytonville Sky







These pictures were taken on my way to my grandparents house, I looked over and was amazed at how AMAZING this was, stopped on the side of the road and took these shots.

This is 22 miles east of Tulia, TX in a small community called Claytonville, TX. It is just amazing how beautiful this world really is!!

It has been good to be home for awhile, it has been quite stressful but these pictures made my day!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

These pictures are awesome Jage. They really really make me miss home!