Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Friday, February 27, 2009

Deer...Deer....Deer and more Deer!!





We went to Wolf Creek to Ski over Valentines Weekend and this is all of the Deer that we saw on the way back to home, there was so many it was insane. If you don't know my husband, he is a Hunting Nut!! He loved this! We tried to count them but there was too many!!

No comments: