Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Saturday, June 13, 2009

a long time since I have had a BLOG...

I know that it has been a really long time since I have been on here...I have been so BUSY....

On the following Blogs you will see what I have been up to in the design WORLD!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!! I promise to keep blogging more often!!! :)

1 comment:

Natascha said...

Hi Jennifer, I did see your sign today in Dalhart and had now time to check your website. It looks all very nice!!
Natascha Brugman