Welcome to The 3 Js design + studio Blog

Hello & Welcome to my Studio Blog. My name is Jennifer Van Beek and I am a Graphic Artist & Photographer based in Dalhart, TX.
Specializing in Custom Designs for all of your Graphic Design needs.
Family, Children, Seniors, Rodeo & Wedding Photographer.
My Studio is located at corner of Downtown Dalhart . 623 Denrock Avenue . Dalhart, Texas 79022
Contact information . 806-244-0312 studio . 806-679-3777 cell . jageb@mac.com

Check out our Website

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

brittany + justin = engaged!!










As many of you know my brother asked Brittany Sharp to marry him around Valentines Day...we are so excited to have her in our family, she is such a sweet heart and drop dead GORGEOUS. They came down two weekends ago and we had a photo shoot around this area, we have some of the neatest country up here and the canyons will take your breathe away!! These 2 love birds are a match made in heaven as you will see in the pictures!! I had so much fun and it was great to hang out with them, I feel like we are miles and miles away these days (really only 2 hours!!) but it feels like a lot farther than that!!

They are planning to get married on September 12th in Tulia, can't wait for the wedding it is going to be soooooooo much fun, and I can't believe that my little brother is getting married, I am so way excited for both of them!!! My brother is a true to heart cowboy as you can tell, and Brittany just finished school and she is a Licensed Nail Technician and they are both going to stay in the Tulia area.

For more photos of these love birds check out them out at www.the3jstudio.com under Engaged. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So I totally missed the news that Brittany & Justin are engaged. How exciting!! Love the pictures, you are so talented!